Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Angie and Patrick - Oak Hill Mansion October 11th 2013

This may have technically been called a wedding reception but it was really a PAR-TAY!
Angie, Patrick and their guests had a wild time last Friday night - It really was blur!

The couple had their wedding ceremony and reception at Oak Hill Mansion on a beautiful Autumn afternoon.  Angie walked down the aisle with her Mom to "I'm Yours" Jason Mraz.  "Jammin" by Bob Marley served as the recessional song.

For dinner, we did a musical release to the buffet table. Each table was assigned a fun song and when the guests heard their song played it was their turn to head to the buffet. It went over very well.



The couple danced their first dance to "Mirrors" Justin Timerlake.
Angie danced with her Mom to "I hope you dance" Lee Ann Womack
Patrick danced with his Mom to "All that I got is you" - Ghostface Killah.
You see, Patrick is a semi-pro rapper and  if you watch the video below, you can see him perform at his wedding! My Flip video does not do him justice though. Here is a link to his facebook page

A great time was had by all - Even some of Oak Hill's staff got out there to have some fun!

Here is some video from the night. The first 2 minutes features Patrick and his friend rapping with the guests eating it up!


Angie was kind enough to post a weddingwire review just a couple of days after the wedding. Here is what she said.

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my ceremony and reception. I live in Chicago, and got married in Carmel. I never had time to meet with Mark in person before my wedding, but he responded to every email promptly, skyped with us, and was able to make our day everything that we wanted it to be and more. I was not a bride that was into small details, and gave Mark a lot of "you can decide" answers. His decisions were perfect and he used the bits of info that I did give him to provide us with amazing music! I definitely recommend Mark. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Angie and Patrick - It was my pleasure! 

It was great working with Jennifer Beth at Oak Hill Mansion and photographer Lisa Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment