Friday, October 25, 2013

Adrienne and Skylar Marriott Keystone - October 18th 2013

I'm so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!
Adrienne and Skylar are two of the nicest people you could ever want to meet and their friends and family were in great spirits to help them celebrate their marriage at one of my favorite places in town, the Marriott North - Jordan Berg (soon to be Allen) and her staff rocks!

The night started with a cocktail hour with passed hordourves in the grand foyer.
After the introductions the couple cut the cake to
       Smile – Uncle Kracker
First Dance
Feels like home – Chantal Kreviazuk

 One of my favorite moments was a surprise to Adrienne's parents. At their wedding, the DJ did not have their first dance song - so Adrienne surprised her parents by dedicating the song to them that night. Such a great unexpected treat. The song?
 Jack Wagner "Love can take us all the way".
That's them above : )







First dance – Feels like home – Chantal Kreviazuk


Father Daughter dance – My wish – Rascal Flatts


Mother Son dance – Your song – Ewan McGregor


  Bouquet toss Beyonce (Single Ladies) Garter toss – Bad boys (Cops)

First time working with Photographers Stevi and Andrew with Honey and Salt 
Can't wait to see the pics! 

Adrienne and Skylar, 
thanks for choosing me to serve as your DJ and thanks to your friends for introducing me to 

A couple of days after the wedding Adrienne's Mom Angie was nice enough to review me on Wedding Wire.

"Mark did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding reception! He was very professional and organized, and played a nice variety of music so that young and old alike could enjoy themselves. His sound system is top-notch quality, and he had several good ideas for us on keeping the reception running smoothly. His price was very reasonable. We have 3 more weddings in our future, and will definitely use Mark again!"


I look forward to seeing you all again and again and again!


Years of love and laughter for the two of you is definitely in your future! - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf


I'm so thrilled that I got I’m so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!  - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf
I’m so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!  - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf
I’m so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!  - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf
I’m so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!  - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf
I’m so thrilled that I got to share such a wonderful evening with these two!  - See more at: http://angelakissellphotography.com/blog/?p=182#sthash.fMc2cyZb.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment