Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Crowne Plaza Union Station wedding ceremony & reception - Indianapolis

Another fantastic wedding at Union Station  - This time for Margo and Ethan!
The event took place on August 20th 2016 I'm so thankful to them for giving me the opportunity to provide the music and assistance in planning to make this such a memorable event. Such a great couple and great wedding venue!
In addition to providing the music and spot lighting for the ceremony, I also provided the wireless dmx uplighting for the columns at Union Station. Margo and Ethan chose the color amber for a candle light effect during the wedding ceremony and dinner, then when the dancing started the up lighting went into party mode! Check out the video below.
My photographer friend Larry Gindhart was the photographer for the event and did me the favor of shooting some extra pictures of Union Station with different lighting for the ceremony. Also below are few pictures of the party itself. I have worked with Larry extensively and highly recommend his service.

 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment