Thursday, November 5, 2015

Susan and Todd - October 31st 2015 - Crowne Plaza Union Station Indianapolis

Susan and Todd were married last Saturday at Crowne Plaza Union Station in Indianapolis. The smiles on the couples faces says so much about the whole day. Though it was Halloween, the Susan and Todd did not want to have a Halloween themed wedding - They did break out masks for everyone at 10:30 and had me play Michael Jackson's Thriller. The day was non-stop fun and every bit of awesome as I expected. After dinner, a handful of really great toasts welcomed guests and entertained us all, and then the party took over. The dancing was crazy, and so high energy -  Guests danced a solid 3 hours with no let up. One of my favorite moments was the Hora dance; friends and family (mostly non-Jewish) packed the dance floor in a huge circle as the bride and groom were lifted in their chairs and paraded on the dance floor! A sparkler exit completed this magical wedding that was one for the books, and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it.
I also got to work with a couple of my favorite photographers, Cybil and Brandon and they were kind enough to allow me to post some of their awesome photos.
See all the photos here.







Up lighting by Grapevine



No comments:

Post a Comment