Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Colby and Lance - May 2nd 2015 - Indiana Landmark Center Wedding

This was such a fun wedding for me - I play mostly newer music for weddings which is great. I'm happy to play whatever music makes people dance, but Colby and Lance wanted mostly older music like Motown and 60's, 70's & 80's - I was more than happy to oblige! What surprised me was that the music was enjoyed by the younger guests as well as the older guests. I received very few requests for new music. Colby and Lance were very laid back and easy going (there were just 2 songs on their play-list). They wanted their reception to be simple, elegant and fun (with great food by MBP catering) and that is just what they achieved. I got to work with Caitlin Poe the managing director at the remarkable Indiana Landmark Center who I have known since she was a teenager and with one of my favorite photographers Anne Buskirk. I will add some of her photos when they are ready. In the mean time, here is a little video I shot.


Finally, here is the WeddingWire review I received 2 days after the wedding : )

"Excellent DJ! Would have given him 6 stars if I could! Goes above and beyond with having information and resources for scheduling key wedding moments. Great personality with lots of experience. He knew how to keep the guests dancing until closing. Surprised us with a 7 minute video capturing some great moments at our reception. Would recommend him for any wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment