Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I came across this blog from Tall and Small Photography - Indianapolis Children's Museum - July 13th 2013

I'm not sure how I happened across this blog from a wedding last July at the Children's Museum, but the photos are so cool I just had to share this blog from Tall + Small photography -  Nathan and Rebecca (the bride and groom) were a pleasure to work with and they had so many great ideas to make sure their wedding was one of a kind.

I dug up a couple of pictures I took. Here is the cake topper (Photo by Mark Beecher)
























Photo below by Mark Beecher
 

The stunning photo above by Tall + Small photography
 
Photographers Tall & Small (Mike & Erin Lee) www.tallandsmallphotography.com
Venue: Childrens Museum Indianapolis
Ceremonial & reception music, up lighting and spot-lighting by Grapevine Productions

Introductions: The final countdown (Europe) Scott D. Davis
Cake cutting: Short skirt long jacket - Cake
First dance: All I want is you - U2 (short edit)
Parents dance: What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong 

Here is Rebecca and Nathan's Wedding Wire review:
Mark is a pro! We were very picky about music, and he totally nailed it! Everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend him!

No comments:

Post a Comment