Monday, December 2, 2013

Bronwyn and Justin - Purdue Memorial Union Hall November 30th 2013

Congratulations Bronwyn and Justin!!! It was a beautiful fall day in Lafayette and everything was just exactly perfect! Bronwyn had a perma-smile on all night! Justin brought his A-game and wore his love for Bronwyn on his sleeve. I couldn’t be happier for these two and I’m so glad I got to be a part of their celebration. At the end of the reception Justin was still keeping the honeymoon a surprise to Bronwyn, but where-ever they wound up, I know they are the happiest couple there! 





 
Thank you guys again :)

Wedding party Introduction music Thunderstruck AC/DC + Life in the fast lane - Eagles
Cake cutting - When I'm 64 Beatles
Father Daughter dance – I Loved Her First-Heartland
Mother Son dance – Alone – Sara Evans and Jim Brickman 
Step Father and bride dance – He Didn’t Have To Be-Brad Paisley
Bouquet toss - Single ladies - Beyonce
Garter toss - Wild thing - Troggs 



No comments:

Post a Comment